Power To Fulfil Destiny (1&2) mp3 by Dr Paul Enenche
November 2023 Anointing Service – Sunday, 12th November 2023
Listen To Power To Fulfil Destiny (1) mp3 by Dr Paul Enenche below:
Download Power To Fulfil Destiny (1) mp3 by Dr Paul Enenche below:
Listen To Power To Fulfil Destiny (2) mp3 by Dr Paul Enenche below:
Download Power To Fulfil Destiny (2) mp3 by Dr Paul Enenche below:
November 2023 Anointing Service – Sunday, 12th November 2023
Anchor Scripture(s): Jeremiah 29:11; 1:5
Message Topic: Power To Fulfil Destiny (1&2) By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the power dimensions for the fulfilment of destiny
WHAT IS DESTINY?
1. Destiny is the fulfilment of Divine purpose for one’s life
2. Destiny is becoming all that one has been designed or wired to become
Becoming all you are meant to become requires the operation of power
3. Destiny is reaching your God-ordained destination in life
4. Destiny is living the life you were created to live
Reaching your God-ordained destination in life and living the life you were created to live require power
The absence of power is the abundance of stagnation
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHO ENCOUNTERED POWER AND WERE USHERED INTO DESTINY
1. Moses – Moses wandered in the wilderness for 40 years until he had a power encounter at the burning bush that ushered him into his destiny (Ex. 3:1-3, 7, 9-10)
2. Gideon – Gideon fulfilled his destiny and life assignment through a power encounter (Judg. 6:11-14)
3. Our Master Jesus – Our Master was released unto destiny fulfilment by power (Acts 10:38; Luke 3:21; 4:14)
4. Jacob – Jacob became Israel as he connected with power at the place where he wrestled with God (Gen. 32:28)
5. Micah required power to fulfil his life’s assignment (Micah 3:8)
6. Paul the Apostle, through a power encounter, was placed on the path of destiny (Acts 9:1-11)
It is not all the time that the car stops on the road that it is the devil; sometimes it is God averting a journey that should not have been embarked upon.
WHAT IS THE POWER DIMENSION TO THE FULFILMENT OF DESTINY?
1. The Power of God is critical for the uncovering and discovery of purpose (Acts 9:1-5; 26:19)
1a. The discovery of purpose is the foundation for the fulfilment of destiny
‘Why am I?’ is the foundation for who I will be
1b. The devil does not care about what God wants you to become for as long as you are not aware
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY POWER:
i. Moses – By the encounter at the burning bush, Moses discovered or rediscovered his life’s purpose.
ii. Paul the Apostle discovered purpose by a power encounter on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:1-5; 26:19)
2. The Power of God is critical for the impartation of the audacity and boldness to confront the future without fear (Prov. 30:30; Deut. 31:6-8; Gen. 32:11, 24-28; 33:1; Acts 2:22-24, 37)
2a. Destiny requires audacity and greatness is a product of boldness (Prov. 30:30)
If you are not bold you can’t be great; if you don’t have audacity you may not fulfil destiny
2b. The allowance of fear is the disallowance of the future, because fear is the enemy of the future (Deut. 31:6-8).
The death of fear is the birth of the future
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY THE DEATH OF FEAR:
i. Jacob (Gen. 32:11, 24-28; 33:1)
A power encounter gives you the capacity to confront the future without fear
ii. Peter (Acts 2:22-24, 37)
Your future is not at the mercy of your circumstance, it is at the mercy of your Maker
3. The Power of God is vital for the conquest of the enemies within (2 Tim. 2:25; 1 Cor. 9:24-27; Ex. 4:10-12; Rom. 9:16; 1 Cor. 1:29-31; Judg. 6:14-15)
3a. The worst kind of enemy is the enemy within and the worst form of deception is self-deception
3b. The conquest of self is the foundation for conquest in life (1 Cor. 9:24-27)
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY THE CONQUEST OF THE ENEMY WITHIN:
i. Moses (Ex. 4:10-12)
God is not looking for your ability, He is looking for your availability (Rom. 9:16; 1 Cor. 1:29-31)
If you are able but not available you are useless to God, but if you are available but not able, God can enable you
God is not choosing the qualified, He is qualifying the chosen.
ii. Gideon (Judg. 6:14-15)
4. The Power of God is critical for the realising and releasing of potentials (Prov. 18:16; 22:29; Ex. 4:2-4; 1 Sam. 10:5-6)
4a. Your potential is your vehicle to your place of destiny (Prov. 18:16)
4b. Your potential is key to yourpossibilities and authority (Prov. 22:29)
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY THE RELEASE OF POTENTIALS:
i. Moses – The power encounter Moses had revealed the potential of the rod in his hand (Ex. 4:2-4)
ii. Saul (1 Sam. 10:5-6)
Anything that is a craving inside you is a confirmation of a deposit inside you
5. The Power of God is critical for the impartation of a fighting spirit (Isa. 60:1, 8; Matt. 11:12; Ps. 89:19-23)
5a. There can be no flight without a fight (Isa. 60:1, ????
5b. Level of violence determines level of inheritance (Matt. 11:12)
If you start fighting from birth with your first cry, why do you think you will stop fighting in life?
You have come too far to settle down in defeat
The fighting spirit is inside your body; don’t let the devil kill it!
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY A FIGHTING SPIRIT:
i. David (Ps. 89:19-23)
ii. The Apostles (Acts 2:1-2; 4:18-20)
6. The Power of God is critical for dealing with the enemies without
6a. Ancestral limitations are the enemies of destiny manifestation
6b. When demonic oppositions are eliminated, Divine propositions are established
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE THAT UNCOVERED PURPOSE BY DEALING WITH ENEMIES WITHOUT:
i. Gideon (Judg. 6:25)
ii. Abraham (Gen. 12:1-5)
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today; to You be all the glory, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I come before You today to thank You for Your goodness and mercies; I come before You to receive the grace and power to fulfil Your purpose for my life; I connect with power to uncover, discover and rediscover Your purpose for my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I come to connect with the impartation of audacity and boldness to confront the future
without fear; I receive it now Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I come to connect with the power to conquer the enemies within, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I thank You for Your Goodness and mercies in my life; thank You for the impact of Your Word in my life; be glorified Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I connect with Your power for the manifestation of potentials from my life today; Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I make demands on the mantle and the anointing of a fighting spirit; I receive it by Your Power now Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
In the Name of Jesus, I take authority over every altar manipulating my life; every enemy without and around me, today, I command you, CATCH FIRE!
ANOINTING FOCUS (ISAIAH 10:27):
POWER TO FULFIL DESTINY
– Graces and potentials, capacities and capabilities inside you shall be offloaded!
– The mantle of a fighting spirit is released upon you
– Every ancestral altar manipulating your life and destiny is set on fire!
– What you feared before today shall begin to fear you!
– In a short time to come, what God will do with your life will not only shock your world, it will shock you yourself!
– By the declaration of this preaching, you will fulfil your destiny!
– Every devil that tied you down, the yoke is broken!
– The last time the devil messed up your life shall be the last forever!
Click this link to Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Here
Click this link to Follow us on Facebook
Download All The 2022 and 2023 Latest Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche mp3 Messages from This Link Here
Downlead free 2023 Messages by Dr Pastor Paul Enenche – Theme: Light Has Come, The Glory is Risen